Introduction to My Blog
I’ll be posting notes and articles every once and a while on my favorite topics: beadwork, history of the jewelry through the centeries, artists that inspire me. I will also touch thoughts about jewelry parties, trunk shows and how to create and sell the art we make. Sometimes I’ll talk about the jewelry classes that I teach.
In my experience, non-beadworkers often tend to assume that beadwork is a tedious process. For me and for many of my colleagues, the opposite is true. For us, beadwork is a meditative process, one that allows the mind to drift, to go in other worlds and escape the reality.
I will include images of my work and my students work. And also work of the artists I admire.
You are welcome to share your thoughts on my comments. Please post them below, and I will respond as often as I can.
Be well.
Boryana
www.Eclipseline.com
www.facebook.com
www.linkedin.com
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment